- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner;
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary;
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
- Retained only for as long as necessary;
- Processed in an appropriate manner to maintain security.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we don’t own or control, or to people that Quickline does not employ or manage.
- What information do we collect about you?
- How will we use the information about you?
- Access to your information and correction
- Other websites
- How to contact us
We collect information about you when you contact us or place an order for products or services. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys or provide feedback. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
Information held includes:
- Physical & billing address;
- Phone / mobile numbers;
- Email addresses;
- IP addresses.
We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account and, if you agree, to email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website.
We will not sell, share or hire out your personally identifiable information to anyone.
We are the sole owner of the information collected on this site.
We may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We need to share the information to provide a service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to subcontractors who work on behalf of Quickline to provide a service to you.
- We respond to legal summonses, court orders or other legal processes.
- In processing your order, we may send your details to, and also use information from credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
Note: We do not store bank or credit card details.Marketing
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click the appropriate link within any electronic marketing.Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of this, please email or write to us at the address below.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate at any time.Cookies
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.Other websites