Voice Over IP
Fully Featured Cloud Phone System
With QuickFONE you get a flexible fully featured phone system on a simple per user basis that includes Free UK calls and fraud protection.
Improving customer contact – put calls on hold, play marketing messages, move calls seamlessly between users and offices, and your customers will get the best experience when calling your business.
Ideal for multi sites – the service is provided centrally so you don’t need an expensive system on each site. QuickFONE connects branch offices together, calls are free between locations and everyone shares the same dial plans and directories.
Dynamic businesses wanting flexibility – businesses with employees that are regularly on the move or out of the office will never lose calls as each user can simply tell the system, at the click of a mouse, where their calls should be sent: their desk, their mobile (or both), or their colleague. If a call is missed it can be picked up via voicemail.
Organisations needing a business continuity solution, in the event of a disaster for instance, the services can be instantly moved across to a backup plan that can includes, for example, diverting calls to different locations without loss of functionality and without expensive call forwarding costs.
- Features you can easily control – QuickFONE puts you in complete control of your phone system and is provided with an extensive range of call handling and management features – all operated through an easy-to-use web interface.
- Empower your staff with ‘one number anywhere’ – QuickFONE conveniently integrates your fixed and mobile capabilities so that you never miss a call. Callers dial one number to reach your desk phone and mobile phone simultaneously; you can move ongoing calls seamlessly from one phone to another without hanging up and both phones share a single voicemail box.
- An on-demand service with no hidden costs – As QuickFONE is hosted on your behalf, you only pay for what you need on a simple per seat basis. As you are not buying a PBX, there is no major hardware investment and there are no financing or maintenance costs to consider.
- Lower call costs – All the cost benefits of IP Telephony including free site-to-site calls (even across international boundaries) and cheaper call rates. If you use QuickFONE together with our mobile services you benefit from incredibly competitive rates for calls between your fixed and mobile devices.
- Enables flexible working – QuickFONE helps businesses become more efficient by enabling flexible work environments through hot-desking, home working, and extending the service to mobile devices.
- Number choice – You have total flexibility with the numbers you want to use. You can keep your existing numbers or get new numbers. Extend your business reach and use any local area number no matter where you are located. You can have a London number in Leeds!
- A business continuity solution– Unexpected events such as snow, floods or strikes won’t disrupt your business. Because QuickFONE sits in the “cloud”, the service provides business continuity features that allow your organisation to carry on making and taking calls.
- No Phone system cap-ex
- No maintainance contact costs
- Simple pay per user contract
- No lines or ISDN required
- Free calls between users (even overseas)
- Includes 2000 minutes Local and National Calls per phone (01, 02, 03)*
- Includes 500 minutes of X Network and Mobile per phone (05, 07, 08)*
- Includes Fraud Protection as standard
- All for a low fixed monthly fee